Betsy Branch is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization—a distinction held by less than 900 of the more than 103,000 active, licensed Texas attorneys. She is also the only female attorney in Dallas to hold this distinction.
Betsy is also AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, meaning she is recognized by her peers to have high ethical standards and legal abilities. Betsy has an AVVO Rating of 10.0 Superb for her skills and ethics. She has been named a Texas Super Lawyers® for each consecutive year since 2012. Betsy frequently writes and speak about family law issues; she has appeared on NBC’s “Today Show.”
Over 30 Years of Experience
Experience gives Betsy valuable perspectives on cases involving child custody and child support. She has a clear understanding of family violence and its impact on children. A tireless advocate for families, Betsy understands the effects of alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and mental health issues on family relationships and family finances. She meets with her clients, listens to their stories, and helps to guide her clients through the trauma of divorce and child custody or probate matters.
Attorney Betsy Branch helps people in crisis, divorce, child custody, child support, needing a simple will, or probating the estate of a loved one. When you need a compassionate, experienced attorney in Dallas, Dallas, Collin, or Hunt counties, The Branch Firm is a phone call away.
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2006
- Certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Family Law Mediation since 2015
- Trained in Parenting Facilitation since 2018
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers®, 2012 – 2019
- A-V Preeminent® by Martindale Hubbell®
- Appeared on NBC’s “Today Show”
Areas of Practice
Giving Back to the Community
- Texas Pediatric Society Foundation Board, 2016 - 2019
- Women in Need, Inc., 2016-2019